With 11 recreational lakes, Hot Springs Village is a community of lakes surrounded by land. Amenities include two swimming beaches, two covered pavilions and two full-service marinas. The lakes offer a variety of fun activities like fishing, swimming, kayaking, boating and skiing. Dive into a deep sense of community.
Click here to view the Lakes Rules & Regulations.
To speak to our Lakes Management Department, call 501-922-2291.
- 2020 – 2021 Lake DeSoto
- 2021 – 2022 Lakes Pineda and Isabella
- 2022 – 2023 Lake Cortez
- 2023 – 2024 Lakes Maria and Sophia
- 2024 – 2025 Lake Coronado
- 2025 – 2026 Lake Balboa
- 2026 – 2027 Lakes Granada and Estrella
Boat and Trailer Registration Process
- Lake use is any boat (powered or unpowered) used in a Village lake, or any boat sitting upon or suspended above the lakes within HSV, or any boat trailer sitting within the parking area of any HSV boat launch area. Examples of powered boats include, but are not limited to aluminum and fiberglass fishing boats, ski boats, pontoons, sailboats with motors, etc. Examples of unpowered boats include, but are not limited to kayaks, canoes, paddle boats, paddle boards, Jon boats, row boats, sail boats without motors, etc.
- The HSVPOA requires all property owners to purchase and display an annual lake use decal on all boats (powered or unpowered) and trailers used on HSV lakes. Decals must be affixed to the boat before it is used on any HSV lake. Trailered boat access is limited to designated boat launch areas. Decals must be fixed to the transom of applicable boats, left of center and above the water line; left rear and above the water line of boats without a transom; and on the top of trailer tongues. Decals on boats that remain covered shall be fixed in the identified location and below the cover to be visible while the cover is in place.
- Any lake user that does not have an annual lake use decal is required to purchase a daily lake use permit, available at each boat ramp or the HSVPOA Administrative office. For extended temporary lake users, a 7-day lake use permit is available at the HSVPOA Administrative office. Failure to purchase decals or lake use permits will be considered noncompliance and is subject to suspension of privileges and/or fines.
- Long-term renters (defined as renters who have a lease of six months or longer) may purchase and display the same lake use decals available to property owners. To purchase a decal, the renter must present a copy of his or her lease. The fee will be established in the annual fee schedule as approved by the Board of Directors.
- Failure to properly display a decal may result in the suspension of privileges and an administrative fee. Failure to produce and display a daily or extended lake use permit will result in the violator being asked to purchase the registration or leave the lake.
- Work passes do not grant access to lakes for recreational use of any kind. This includes fishing from shore, beach access, or any other lake activity. Work pass holders that require lake access to complete a project for an owner can purchase daily lake use permits at each ramp. Violations may result in removal of work pass access, administrative fees, and could include complete revocation of work access.