Diamante is the only private membership golf club in Hot Springs Village. Opened in 1995, Diamante was ranked the No. 1 golf course in Arkansas by Golf Digest for a four-year stretch. Consistently dubbed as one of the most challenging yet flexible golf courses ever built, Diamante’s unique course design plays like six incredible golf courses in one.
Diamante is a monster stretching 7,560 yards from its back set of seven tees. It was tagged the 38th most difficult course in the nation by Golf Digest in 2009 and one of the 10 Toughest ClubCorp Courses by Private Clubs magazine in 2006.
Diamante features a golf shop, driving range, putting green, short green area and restaurant. Greens are made of SR1020 Bent grass, and fairways are Meyers Zoysia grass.
2000 Country Club Drive
Hot Springs Village, AR 71909
Diamante Groups & Outings
For groups or outings of up to 144 players, our PGA-certified professional staff can take care of every request expertly and efficiently. Professional assistance with tournament planning, format selection and set-up are available with each event, along with options from the following services and features:
- Participant pairing sheets (including pairing and alphabetized starting sheets)
- Personalized cart placards
- Personalized rules sheets
- Registration table for guest check-in
- Pre-event announcements
- Starting assistance
- Administering special event contests (closest to the hole, longest drive, etc.)
- Scorecard collection and professional scoring services
- Customized scoreboard
- Professional bag drop services
- Tournament set-up that includes the placement of all sponsorship signs
- Customized merchandise packages are available for an upgrade
- Distribution of prizes
Whether your outing is next month or next year, outing arrangements may be made more than a year in advance.