Come out and enjoy the highlight of The Stars and Stripe Festival as we celebrate with a festive party at Lake Balboa Beach with live music and a fireworks show spectacular over Lake Balboa.
Performances will start at 5p with Feelin’ Groovy Kids Show followed by Kenny Mann and Danger Zone. The music will conclude with the headlining act Bad Habit.
Bad Habit has been rocking the Central Arkansas music scene since 2015. Based in Little Rock, they have enjoyed considerable success playing the local club circuit, private functions, and large community events and festivals. Specializing in live sets that span rock classics of the 70s, 80s, and 90s, complemented by more modern hits from today, Bad Habit plays something for everyone.
Concerts are sponsored by Xplore Lakeside Restaurant Group.
We will then top off the evening with our annual fireworks show at 9:15p sponsored by the Hot Springs Village POA and Ike Eisenhauer State Farm Insurance.
Music food and drinks will be available for sale on-site by Xplore Lakeside Restaurant Group from 5p to start of fireworks show.
Parking and Shuttle Information:
1. The Balboa Boat Ramp will close at 3p. The boat ramp will reopen after all pedestrians have left the area. Limited Boat Ramp parking will be moved to middle / north side of parking lot. Boat trailers may also be parked at the Ponce de Leon Center.
2.First come parking is available at the beach parking lot on a limited basis. Parking lot will be available at 70% capacity due to live concerts on the beach starting at 5p. Parking lot closes at 3p. Vehicles parked in this lot will experience delayed departure due to pedestrian traffic and will not be allowed out until all pedestrians have left the area. No exceptions. If you park in this lot, please disengage your after-market car alarms. Food and beverage will be available for purchase. Restroom facilities will be available. Vehicles parked along the south side of Ponce de Leon Drive will be towed at the owner’s expense.
3. Ponce de Leon Drive will be closed from Magellan Drive to Balearic Road including the Balboa Dam, from 7p until 10:30p or until all pedestrians have left the area. No vehicles will be allowed across the dam after 7p. No food or beverage will be available for purchase from the Dam site. Restroom facilities will be available.
4. Fireworks Shuttle Parking: Shuttle will run continuously from 1p until 8:30p and continue at the conclusion of the show.
5. Riders from Balboa Baptist Church and Ponce de Leon/Woodlands will be dropped off at the Balboa Pavilion.
6. Riders from Christ of the Hills United Methodist Church will be dropped off at the Balboa Dam.
If you have any questions, please call 501.922.0322
Whether it’s a VIP 3-Day Discovery Package or a quick day trip, check out Hot Springs Village the way you want! Click below to get started!
From the scenic surroundings to the cost of living to the world-class golf and pickleball, there are a LOT of reasons to love Hot Springs Village!
Want to get a quick glimpse of all that Hot Springs Village has to offer? Take a video tour!